Thrilled to be on Forbes 2023 50 Over 50 List & recognized as CEO/Co-founder of Squishy Robotics. Honored to be joined by other female entrepreneurs, creators & change makers who don’t let age define their accomplishments & contributions to society @Squishyrobotic #ForbesOver50
- In 2017, at 64 years old, Alice Agogino cofounded Squishy Robotics, which develops sensor robots and drones that can help protect first responders during emergencies and disasters.
- The company is a spin-off of Agogino’s research with NASA, where she investigated the use of robots for lunar and planetary exploration.
- Pilot partners of her early-stage company include the Southern Manatee Fire and Rescue, which uses drones to provide firefighters with additional situational awareness during large fires.
- Squishy Robotics also secured a contract with the U.S. Office of Naval Research in 2023.
- Agogino is a member of the National Academy of Engineering and in 2018 received the Presidential Award for Excellence in Science, Mathematics and Engineering Mentoring.