Publications, News Articles and Videos
- “Partnership for Sustainable Communities: Accomplishments Report 2009-2013”, US EPA, US HUD, US DOT, Download Article.
- “Indian Country Leading Green-Building Revolution”, Nate Seltenrich, Indian Country Today, May 2013. Download Article or View Online
- “Healthier Tribal Housing: Combining the Best of Old and New“, Nate Seltenrich, Environmental Health Perspectives, December 2012. Download Article.
- “Collaboration between students, California Indian nation culminates in development of new houses“, Ally Rondoni, DailyCal, September 2012
- “Engineering Design that CARES“, Gordy Slack, Center for Information Technology Research in the Interest of Society (CITRIS), June 2011. Download Article
- ASMS Alumni Spotlight: Ryan Shelby, From small town to ASMS to Ph.D.“, The Alabama School of Math and Science, April 2010. Download Article
- “Cal’s newest generation forges ahead: Design Sensitivity“, University Relations, The Promise of Berkeley, pgs. 8-9, Fall 2009. Download Article
- “Filling the Sustainability Information Gap: The CARES Project“, The TriplePundit, August 2009
- “Student design embraced by Pinoleville Pomo Nation”, UC Berkeley College of Engineering’s ForeFront, Spring 2009
- “Real-life lessons in native design“, UC Berkeley College of Engineering’s Engineering News, December 2008
- “Real-life lessons in native design“, UC Berkeley College of Engineering’s Innovations, October 2008
- “Community Assessment of Renewable Energy and Sustainability“, National Collegiate Inventors and Innovators Alliance, March 2007
- Ryan Shelby’s CARES website
- “Enabling the Adoption of ICT for Sustainable Business Transformations“, Ryan Shelby, Hewlett Packard, Open Innovation Office, October 2008